Okay, the countdown to Christmas is here! You still have time to market your business for the holidays, if you haven’t already. Some marketing ideas disguised as fun:
- Have an Open House or Holiday party–invite potential clients and current clients. Ask your favorite client for a testimonial to share.
- Send greeting cards thanking businesses and wishing them a Happy Holiday. They can be emailed digitally but also printed and mailed as well. Hire ‘The Cheeps’ for a custom design to highlight your business through an illustration or customized with your logo on them.
- Dress up your website for the holidays. This temporary look is something clients will admire!
- Send out an email blast of the year’s accomplishments and invite potential customers to be a part of your success next year.
- Invite other merchants in your area to tag team or create a joint event. The holiday time puts people in a giving spirit, so maybe consider doing charity work together. Sponsor a charity and consider asking employees to help out, making sure they wear company shirts or hats.