Email marketing should be an important part of your marketing efforts. Here are some quick tips to get your email blasts going.
- Deliverability. Will it find the inbox? Marketers should monitor their Email to ensure the message is getting to their consumers. Even the best plan will fail if your message doesn’t reach its intended recipient. Make sure you are honoring the “subscribe” and “unsubscribe” process.
- Is Your Subject Line Interesting? Your subject line should be compelling enough to draw the consumer to open your email. Use power words such as proven, exclusive, limited days available, and avoid common spam triggers in your headline such as free, click here, or offer. $$$ signs wont bring you $$$ on the subject line.
- Design Should be Easy on the Eyes. Makes sure that you have less text that is well spaced and your message is “highlighted.” Think about putting in pictures or illustration to look pleasing. Can it be understood in the glance of few seconds? Some times viewers only take a second before deleting.
- Use Social Media Shares. By including share links on your email blasts, you are allowing the reader to continue the conversation with their peers. Whether its an event or offer you will have opportunities to spread the word and could lead to sales. Experiment with links within your email marketing. The right links at the right places could be a great lead and potential customer.
- Call to Action! Finally, your email blast or marketing should prompt the reader to do something… To save money, to share with friends, to get a comment, or to go to your website.
Contact “The Cheeps” for a professional, successful email marketing campaign at 1.888.22.CHEEP!